- Pre-Sales Software Engineer Role(s) – start in 2022
- Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra based
- Hybrid Working from Home Policy
- Solid base salary with fantastic Incentive program
Ascention is a fast-growing Software & Technology consultancy headquartered in Sydney supporting the AUS/NZ Market. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Canberra, we are growing fast! Our brand, people, and service delivery specialising in governance and management of data is the best in the business. We pride ourselves by our excellence and commitment to being the experts at what we do. Our hyper growth shows that our customers value it too. We are a friendly, laid back, open and smart group who thinks work should be fun, challenging and a place to grow.
About the Role
Reporting to the Solution Director, the Pre-Sales Consultant will support the sales and solutions teams. The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new and existing corporate and government clients on data management solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers
the Pre Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- Analyse Potential Markets before Product Launch
- Craft Sales Pitches with Sales Team
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
- Participate In Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team
- Build Demonstrations and Pilot Solution with the Delivery Team
- Aid and Develop Proposals and Tender Submissions with Dynamic cross sections of the Organisation
Highly Desirable Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in tech/data industry
- Communication Skills – to collaborate with sales and technical teams and participating in discussions and presentations with prospects and client utilising strong written and oral capabilities
- Strategic Thinking Skills – to craft successful sales pitches and contributing to marketing strategy meetings
- Analytical Skills – analyse the market before a product or sales campaign launches
- Sales Skills – to be able to craft a successful sales pitch and assisting in the lead qualification process
- Organizational Skills – ability to perform multiple tasks including multiple sales opportunities, building pilots or demonstrations across numerous sales and technical team members
- Collaborative Skills – constantly collaborating presenting their sales pitches to other team members, as well as when participating in strategy meetings
Essential Work Permissions
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current security clearance to Highly Protected level.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.
Please use the form below to apply for this position